Amy Harrell Expresses Gratitude

Amy Harrell Expresses Gratitude

Shaienna Harrell, Editor in Chief
June 4, 2014
Filed under Feature

"We absolutely love Great Falls High School students to staff” said Amy Harrell, mother of Trayson Harrell “Everyone is so giving and determined to support those in need.” Great Falls High raised about $7,500 for the Trayson Harrell Benefit. Trayson Harrell is a young boy who has sickle-cell anaemia... Read more »

Late start negatively effects schedules for students, teachers

Shaienna Harrell, Editor in Chief
May 27, 2014
Filed under Opinion

If you ask almost any student whether they would like a longer summer, most would be on board automatically. A longer summer means more sleeping in, time in the sun, and fun with friends. What if a longer summer means that you would be thrown into the swing of things rather than gradually adjusting... Read more »

Great Falls High Leaps into the Future

Shaienna Harrell, Journalist
October 24, 2013
Filed under News

As we move further into the 21st century, Great Falls High grows more and more technologically advanced. One advancement Great Falls High has made recently is the 3-D printer in the drafting room. We received the machine last year with the $23,000 grant for technical education from the Carl... Read more »

New machine on the block embroidering colorful futures

Shaienna Harrell, Journalist
October 11, 2013
Filed under News, Top Stories

Everyone knows that humm in the textiles room, coming from that machine with all of the colorful cones at the top. Does anyone know what that machine is? Or what that machine does? That buzz comes from AMAYA: a commercialized computer embroidery machine. This is a big machine in the textiles... Read more »